Before you apply
- This application must be submitted by the registered lessee or a person authorised to submit on their behalf.
- Prepare the supporting documents you may have to support your online application form.
- A declaration letter signed by all leaseholders – download, print and upload the completed scanned Consent to extend form (PDF, 100KB)
- Evidence that all mortgagees and or caveators are in support of this application
- Evidence of authority to act where applicable
- You will be invoiced for the application fee once your application is accepted.
Important information about this form
- By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's Privacy statement.
- The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
Extension of a term Western lands lease to perpetuity