Before you apply
- Determine the reason there is a change in ownership.
- Identify all parcels of adjoining or adjacent land.
- Identify those parcels of land that will benefit from this transfer.
- If the benefitting freehold land is in Victoria, you will need to upload a copy of the transfer of title.
- You will be invoiced for the fee once the transfer is completed.
- For further information please refer to the NSW Department of Planning & Environment – Crown Lands website. Crown Lands - Application Fees and Rents.
Important information about this form
- By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's Privacy statement.
- The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
- After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application can be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed.