Before you apply
- Use the free ePlanning Spatial Viewer to check that the road is a Crown road.
- Prepare the supporting documents you may have to support your online application form.
How to use the ePlanning Spatial Viewer
- Diagram identifying the Crown road and/or property
- Any correspondence with neighbours or authorities to support your application, such as local council, Department of Planning and Environment – National Parks and Wildlife Service (NPWS) and/or Fisheries
You will be invoiced for the fee once your application is checked and accepted.
Important information about this form
- By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's Privacy statement.
- The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
- After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application will be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed.
Crown road purchase application