Before you apply
Prepare the supporting documents you may have to support your online application form.
- Diagram that clearly identifies the alteration to the enclosure permit.
- A consent letter containing signatures of affected adjoining or adjacent landholders will be required to demonstrate their consent to this application.
- Use the Enclosure Permit Alteration - Adjoining or adjacent landerholder/s consent form (PDF 175 KB) to obtain their details and signatures.
- Written confirmation will be required if acting on behalf of the enclosure permit holder.
You will be invoiced for the fee once your application is checked and accepted.
Important information about this form
- By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's Privacy statement.
- The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
- After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application will be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed.