Before you apply
- This application must be submitted by the applicant(s) or a person authorised to submit on their behalf.
- Contact the NSW Aboriginal Land Claims Registrar to determine if there are any Aboriginal Land Claims after the land of interest.
- Prepare the supporting documents you may have to support your online application form.
- You will be invoiced for the application fee once your application is accepted. There may be additional fees charged in the assessment process.
- A detailed site plan, diagram or survey showing the location of the easement proposal.
- Draft easement documents and deeds of agreement, including any proposed easement terms
- Consent from the Local Aboriginal Land Council where there is an undetermined Aboriginal Land Claim
- If applicable, evidence of Council Development Consent.
- A current ASIC company search showing all the directors
- A certificate of incorporation and minutes showing elected officer bearers
- Evidence of authority to act where applicable
- Certified copy of registered power of attorney where applicable
Important information about this form
- By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's privacy statement.
- The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
- After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application can be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed.