Before you apply
- This application must be submitted by the registered leaseholder(s) or a person authorised to submit on their behalf.
- Prepare the supporting documents you may have to support your online application form.
- A Ministers consent to surrender a Crown Land Lease - Lease holder/s consent form (PDF, 216 KB) signed by all leaseholders
- Evidence of the agreement of any current mortgagee(s) and/or advice regarding discharge or otherwise of any current mortgage(s) where applicable
- Evidence of authority to act where applicable
- A recent company search where the applicant is a Company with an ABN/ACN
- A certificate of incorporation where the applicant is an incorporated association
- A certified copy of a registered power of attorney where applicable
Once your application is accepted, you will be invoiced for the Surrender of land or lease fee. Refer to Fees. There may be additional fees charged in the assessment process.
Important information about this form
- By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's privacy statement
- The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form
- After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application will be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed