A NSW Government website

Apply for a filming, events or short-term licence online application

Before you apply

  1. Use the Reserve Manager Portal to identify the Crown Land manager if one exists.  Contact the Crown Land manager prior to submitting this application.  They can issue you with a short term licence directly.
  2. Use the free ePlanning Spatial Viewer to check:
    1. that the land is Crown land
    2. if you need development consent for your proposed activity under the council’s local environmental plan – or contact your local council
  3. Prepare the documents you will need to complete the application. See the document list under What you need to apply.

How to use the ePlanning Spatial Viewer

Next steps

  • An application fee may be required for a short term licence. An invoice for the application fee will be sent to you once the licence is approved.
  • For further information please refer to the NSW Department of Planning & Environment – Crown Lands website. Crown Lands - Application Fees and Rents
  • Applications with missing information will not be accepted and will be returned for your completion.

Important information about this form

  • By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's privacy statement.
  • The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
  • After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application can be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed.