Before you apply
- This application must be submitted by the registered leaseholder, or a person authorised to submit on their behalf.
- Prepare the supporting documents you may have to support your online application form.
- A Ministers consent to Sublease a Crown Land Lease - Lease holder/s consent form (PDF, 373 KB) signed by all leaseholders in support of this application.
- A certified copy of the proposed sublease (must contain clauses 1 – 6. Refer to Sublease webpage for further details.
- Plan showing location of the premise being subleased.
- Evidence of authority to act where applicable.
- A certified copy of the registered power of attorney where applicable.
- An ASIC current and historical company extract of the proposed sublessee where they are a company with an ABN/ACN.
- A copy of a current search of the National Personal Insolvency Index for all individuals or each director of the sublessee.
- Additional information will be requested where there is any foreign ownership, interest or investment. Refer to Sublease webpage for further details.
- Once your application is accepted, you will be invoiced for the Minister's Consent application fee. Refer to Fees. There may be additional fees charged in the assessment process.
Important information about this form
- By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's Privacy statement.
- The fields marked with an asterisk* are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
- After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application can be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed.