Before you apply
- This application must be submitted by the current leaseholder or a person authorised to submit on their behalf.
- If you are unsure if this is the correct form to submit, please call the Department on 1300 886 235 to discuss.
- Prepare the supporting documents you may have to support your online application form.
- A Western Land Lease holder(s) consent form (PDF, 165 KB) signed by all parties in support of this application
- A current ASIC company search showing all the directors where applicable
- A certificate of incorporation and minutes showing elected officer bearers where applicable
- Evidence of authority to act where applicable
- Certified copy of registered power of attorney where applicable
- You will be invoiced for the application fee once your application is accepted. There may be additional fees charged in the assessment process.
Important information about this form
- By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's Privacy statement.
- The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
- After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application can be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed.