Before you apply
- This application must be submitted by the leaseholder or a person authorised to submit on their behalf.
- Prepare the supporting documents you may have to support your online application form.
- A Minister's consent to mortgage a Crown Land Lease - Lease holder/s consent form (PDF 139 KB) signed by all leaseholders
- A certified copy of the proposed mortgage
- Any ancillary agreements connected to the proposed mortgage, if applicable
- If mortgagee is not a registered financial institution under the Banking Act 1959, provide current ASIC search with details of the directors, and a Fit and Proper Declaration for all directors must be completed within this form
- Evidence of the agreement of any current mortgagee(s) and/or advice regarding discharge or otherwise of any current mortgage(s)
- Certified copy of registered power of attorney where applicable
- Evidence of authority to act where applicable
- Additional information will be requested where there is any foreign ownership, interest or investment.
- Once your application is accepted, you will be invoiced for the Minister's Consent application fee. Refer to Fees. There may be additional fees charged in the assessment process.
Important information about this form
- By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's Privacy statement.
- The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
- After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application can be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed.