Before you apply
- Use this form to request a new apiary site or the renewal of an existing site or change of apiarist.
- Use the free ePlanning Spatial Viewer to check that the land is Crown land.
- Use the DPI BPASS site to check the site is not held under a Forest Permit by another apiarist.
- Prepare the supporting documents you will need to complete this application
How to use the ePlanning Spatial Viewer
- A copy of any relevant map, street directory, sketch or diagram showing the location and boundary of the proposed or existing proposed apiary site
- A copy of any previous approvals for apiary sites from either Forestry Corporation of NSW or the Department if applicable
- Diagrams of any proposed tracks.
- A copy of any documentation showing permission to use access tracks administered or held by other authorities/entities including tracks over private freehold or leasehold lands or fire trail, as authorised by landholder or the applicable local Council or Rural Fire Service Branch
- A recent ASIC search if applying as a company
- A copy of the Certificate of Incorporation if applying as an Incorporated Association
- Evidence of authority to act, if applicable
Important information about this form
- By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's Privacy statement.
- The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application can be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed.