A NSW Government website

Ministers Consent to Transfer a Crown land holding

Before you apply

  1. This application must be submitted by the future lease holder, a mortgagee in possession or a person authorised to submit on their behalf.
  2. Prepare the supporting documents you may have to support your online application form.

Supporting documentation

  • A copy of the first page of the contract
  • A current ASIC company search (no older than 12 months) which lists the directors for companies
  • A copy of the Certificate of Incorporation (from NSW Fair Trading) and minutes showing elected office bearers for associations
  • Evidence of mortgagee in possession if applicable
  • A copy of probate and the will if applicable
  • Certified copy of registered power of attorney where applicable
  • Evidence of authority to act where applicable

Application fee

You will be invoiced for the application fee once your application is accepted.  There may be additional fees charged in the assessment process.

Important information about this form

  • By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's privacy statement.
  • The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
  • After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application can be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed.