A NSW Government website

Transfer Crown road/s online application

Before you apply

  1. Use the free ePlanning Spatial Viewer to check that the road is a Crown road.
  2. Prepare the supporting documents you will need to complete the online application form.

How to use the ePlanning Spatial Viewer

Supporting documentation

  • Copy of letter with council letterhead, giving consent for Crown road to be transferred to council.
  • Diagram identifying Crown road requested for transfer

Important information about this form

  • By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's Privacy statement.
  • The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
  • After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application will be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed.
| Resume a previously saved form
Resume Later

In order to be able to resume this form later, please enter your email and choose a password.

Transfer Crown road/s application

Your application cannot be accepted
You application cannot be accepted as it is not a Crown road.  Please contact the owner of the road.

Crown road details

Supporting documentation
You can upload copies of any consents of adjoining/affected landowners at the end of this application.

Property Details

Council details

Supporting documentation