Before you apply
- Use this form to apply for a review to the essential occupation area for a water access only (WAO) domestic waterfront licence.
- This form must be submitted by the current licence holder or an authorised representative acting on their behalf
- Prepare the documents you will need to complete this application
- A set of recent photographs showing the current structure/s and area below the mean high-water mark
- Site survey or a copy of a recent Identification survey prepared by a surveyor, showing to scale the relationship of the proposed structures to the boundaries of the adjoining freehold property and the mean high-water mark.
- Map or evidence that the property is not accessible by land/road due to terrain or location
- Evidence of authority to act, if applicable
- Review of WAO eligibility will be performed.
- If successful, your licence classification, area and rental will be amended.
Important information about this form
- By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's Privacy statement.
- The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
- After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application can be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed.