Before you apply
- This application must be submitted by the registered lessee or a person authorised to submit on their behalf.
- Use the free ePlanning Spatial Viewer to check that the proposed subdivision meets the minimum lot size under the Local Environment Plan. If you are unsure contact council.
- Prepare the supporting documents you may have to support your online application form.
How to use the ePlanning Spatial Viewer
- A declaration letter signed by all leaseholders – download, print and upload the completed scanned Consent to subdivide form (PDF, 96KB)
- Evidence that all mortgagees and or caveators are in support of this application
- A diagram showing all the lots to be subdivided
- Evidence of authority to act where applicable
- You will be invoiced for the application fee once your application is accepted.
Important information about this form
- By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's Privacy statement.
- The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application can be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed.