A NSW Government website

Institutional Private Trust Land

Before you apply

  1. Determine if the School of Arts institution is located on private or public land.
  2. Use this form if the institution is on private land.
  3. To make changes or enquiries for School of Arts institutions on public land use the Institutional Public Trust Land form.
  4. Prepare the supporting documents required to verify the status of the trustees and the use and occupation of the institutional private trust land.

Supporting documentation

  • Trustee/s appointment Gazette notification
  • Crown grant
  • Trust deed
  • AGM minutes
  • Certificate of incorporation
  • Constitution
  • Not-for-profit status
  • Certificate of land title
  • Membership/visitor register
  • Lease/licence/hire agreements
  • Rates/utility/general notices
  • Maintenance invoices/receipts
  • Community support letters
  • Insurance policy

Important information about this form

  • By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's privacy statement.
  • The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
  • After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application can be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed.