Before you apply
- Determine if the School of Arts institution is located on private or public land.
- Use this form if the institution is on private land.
- To make changes or enquiries for School of Arts institutions on public land use the Institutional Public Trust Land form.
- Prepare the supporting documents required to verify the status of the trustees and the use and occupation of the institutional private trust land.
- Trustee/s appointment Gazette notification
- Crown grant
- Trust deed
- AGM minutes
- Certificate of incorporation
- Not-for-profit status
- Certificate of land title
- Membership/visitor register
- Lease/licence/hire agreements
- Rates/utility/general notices
- Maintenance invoices/receipts
- Community support letters
- Insurance policy
Important information about this form
- By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's privacy statement
- The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form
- After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application can be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed