A NSW Government website

Sub Licence a domestic waterfront berthing area online application form

Before you apply

  1. This form should be submitted by the current licence holder or an authorised representative acting on their behalf to seek consent to sublicense the berthing area to a third party.
  2. Determine the term of the sub-licence agreement – minimum term is 12 months.  Maximum term is 5 years.  Term should not exceed remaining term of the existing licence.
  3. Obtain agreement to sublicence from another party where a jetty is shared
  4. Prepare the documents you will need to complete this application

Supporting documentation

Next steps

  • If approved, the terms of the domestic waterfront licence agreement will be varied to authorise sublicensing of the approved berthing area.
  • There will be an additional sublicensing charge included in the annual rent for your domestic waterfront licence.

Important information about this form

  • By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's Privacy statement.
  • The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
  • After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application can be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed.

Sublicensing of domestic waterfront berthing area application

| Resume a previously saved form
Resume Later

In order to be able to resume this form later, please enter your email and choose a password.

We cannot accept your application
Applications must be submitted by the current licence holder or a person acting on their behalf.

We cannot accept your application
We are unable to accept your application if you do not have an approved berthing area.

We cannot accept your application
The berthing area can only be used for a domestic purpose and private recreation.

Your application cannot be accepted
We are unable to accept your application if you have not obtained agreement to sublicense where a jetty is shared with another party.

Licence details

Your licence number can be found on your latest invoice.

Sub-licence details

Minimum term is 1 year and maximum term is 5 years.

Applicant details

Authorised representative details

For example lawyer or a type of relative i.e son.

Applicant contact details

Supporting documentation