Before you apply
- This form is only to be used for termination of communications licences. For termination of other licence types, submit your application on Terminate a licence online application.
- This application must be submitted by the licence holder or a person authorised to submit on their behalf.
- Prepare the supporting documents you may have to support your online application form.
- Evidence the tower owner has confirmed that all equipment has been removed from site, where applicable
- Evidence of authority to act, where applicable
- A copy of a registered power of attorney, where applicable
- A copy of your Certificate of Incorporation (from NSW Fair Trading) and minutes showing elected office bearers, where applicable
- A recent company search (Australian Securities & Investments Commission) which lists company officeholders (directors and secretaries) and Authorised signatories, where applicable
- Photos to evidence that the land has been left in a clean and tidy condition
- Before and after decommissioning photos showing all relevant structures and equipment have been removed
- If there are structures or equipment (including foundations^) on the land, include photos to evidence that the structures have been removed or provide evidence that the department has consented to the structures remaining on the land.
- Copy of any complete decommissioning report, where applicable
* Foundations should be removed to at least 100mm below ground level.
- Applications with missing information will not be accepted.
- Lodgement of this form does not guarantee that your licence will be terminated.
- The department may require you to undertake certain activities, such as remediation of land, removal of structures or payment of outstanding amounts prior to termination being considered.
- The termination of a licence does not waive any outstanding rent on the licence.
- Any amounts outstanding upon termination will continue to be a debt that is pursued by the department.
Important information about this form
- By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's privacy statement.
- The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
- After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application will beemailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed