Before you apply
- This application must be submitted by the leaseholder to purchase land held under a Western Lands Lease, or a person authorised to submit on their behalf.
- Prepare the documents you may have to support your online application form.
- You may need to obtain mortgagee and/or caveator consent. Request this as soon as possible as it can be a lengthy process. Mortgagee and/or caveator consent letter can be submitted separately to this application.
- A Purchasing Western Lands Lease to obtain Freehold Title - Lease holder/s consent form (PDF 122 KB) signed by all lease holders
- Evidence of authority to act where applicable
- A copy of a registered power of attorney where applicable
- A copy of the mortgagee and/or caveator consent letter where applicable
You will be invoiced for the fee once your application is checked and accepted.
Important information about this form
- By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's Privacy statement.
- The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
- After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application will be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed