A NSW Government website

Institutional Public Trust Land

Before you apply

  1. Determine if the School of Arts institution is located on private or public land.
  2. Use this form if the institution is on public land.
  3. To make changes for School of Arts institutions on private land use the Institutional Private Trust Land form.
  4. Prepare the supporting documents you may have to support your application.

Important information about this form

  • By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's privacy statement
  • The fields marked with an asterisk* are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form
  • After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application can be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed

Public trust land transitional provisions under the Crown Land Mangement Act 2016

| Resume a previously saved form
Resume Later

In order to be able to resume this form later, please enter your email and choose a password.