Before you apply
- This application must be submitted by the registered lessee, or a person authorised to submit on their behalf.
- Prepare the supporting documents you may have to support your online application form.
- An Alteration of Crown Land Lease Purpose and/or Condition - Lease holder/s consent form (PDF 148.15 KB) signed by all leaseholders
- Evidence of the agreement of any current mortgagee(s) and/or advice regarding discharge or otherwise of any current mortgage(s) where applicable
- Evidence of authority to act where applicable
- A recent company search where the applicant is a Company with an ABN/ACN
- A certificate of incorporation where the applicant is an incorporated association
- A certified copy of a registered power of attorney where applicable
- You will be invoiced for the application fee once your application is accepted. There may be additional fees charged in the assessment process.
Important information about this form
- By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's Privacy statement.
- The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
- After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application will be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed.