Before you apply
- This application must be submitted by the account holder or a person authorised to submit on their behalf.
- You should apply 8 weeks before to your next due date.
- Your request will not be accepted if you are in arrears on your account. Please contact us on1300 886 235 (Select option 2/ option 1/ option 2) if you would like to discuss further.
- Prepare the supporting documents you may have to support your online application form.
- A consent form to be signed by all account holders is attached
- Evidence of authority to act where applicable
Important information about this form
- By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's Privacy statement.
- The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
- After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application can be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed.