Before you apply
A conveyancing search will give you the following information:
- Crown tenure type and status
- registered holders
- lot and DP (deposited plans) identifiers
- primary due date
- annual gross rental
- current amount due (only available where the debt transfers with the land).
Conveyancing searches are only available to registered solicitors and conveyancers.
A Crown land account is required to request a conveyancing search. If you do not have a Crown Land account apply for a conveyancing search billing account using the online form:
Where a parcel of land is subject to conveyance and has lots in different names, an application and fee is required for each separate holding name.
You will be invoiced for the fee after your search results have been provided.
Important information about this form
- By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's privacy statement.
- The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
- After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application can be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed.