The online form requires the following mandatory information and supporting documentation. We recommend you get the following information and supporting documents ready before starting the notification form.
- A detailed description of the proposed acquisition sufficient to understand its full extent and likely impacts
- A detailed site plan, diagram or survey showing the location of the proposed acquisition
- An Agents Authority to Act (if applicable)
- Results of a recent search by Office of the Registrar, Aboriginal Land Rights Act 1983 showing that the proposed acquisition is not affected by an undetermined Aboriginal Land Claim (ALC); OR
- Evidence from the lodging Land Council of concurrence to the proposed acquisition and withdrawal of any ALC impacting the site/s of the proposed acquisition
- A geospatial search report from National Native Title Tribunal to identify registered Native title interests, or in the absence of a registered interest, a statement from the authority as to how relevant provisions of the Native Title act 1993 will be satisfied.
- An ownership status report from an information broker or the Crown Lands Status Branch identifying the land as Crown land
- For land that is a TSR, a letter of concurrence from the relevant Local Land Services branch
- For land identified as a crown reserve under management, a letter of concurrence from the relevant Crown land manager.