Before you apply
- This form should be used to apply for the removal of s77A restrictions on use of former perpetual lease land subject to a restriction under Part 4A of the Crown Lands Act 1989, pursuant to s.5.57 of the Crown Land Management Act 2016
- Separate applications are required for each individual title.
- If the title has multiple Lot/DPs i.e. is an auto consol/folio – simply add one of the Lot/DPs.
- Please read the Removal of restrictions under s77A and s77B Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 194 KB) before submitting your application.
- This application must be submitted by the registered title holder or a person authorised to submit on their behalf.
- Prepare any relevant supporting documents you may have to support your online application form.
- A Removal of s77A Restrictions on use of a Former Perpetual Lease - Lease holder/s consent (PDF, 165 KB) title holders – download, print and upload the completed scanned.
- Copy of any relevant development/changed land use proposal/s, if applicable
- Copy of alternative conservation agreement, if applicable
- Evidence of authority to act where applicable
- You will be invoiced for the application fee (currently $799) once your application is accepted.
- Additional Land Registry Services fees will be charged at registration, if the application is approved.
- Applications are subject to assessment with no guarantee of the outcome.
Important information about this form
- By selecting the Submit button, you have read and agreed to the department's Privacy statement.
- The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
- After you have submitted your form, a copy of the application can be emailed to the address entered in the form or a copy can be saved or printed.