Bookmark this page Print page Resize down Resize up

Events and Commercial Operators

The Crown land allow the use of use recreational tracks and trails for events such as marathons, charity walks and adventure racing.  Commercial Tour Operators may also be permitted to operate organised tours on Crown land. Authorisation must be obtained in order to undertake commercial activities and hold organised events.

Please contact the State Recreation Trails Coordinator to discuss your interest as early as possible to allow appropriate time to organise authority to undertake the activity and ensure no other events or tours are being held on the same date.

Email the following address and provide the below information

1) Event name or operator/business name

2) Event/tour dates

3) Event/tour location

4) Contact details (include phone number, email and website if applicable)