The Public Reserves Management Fund Program (PRMFP) provides financial support for the development, maintenance and improvement of public reserves.Grant and loan funding can be applied for through the (PRMFP).
The PRMFP funds a diverse range of activities each year in the following categories:
- General development, maintenance and protection activities on any eligible Crown reserve.
- Pest and weed projects on Crown land.
The PRMFP is a self-sustaining program that is supported by income generated from loan interest, leases and licences on Crown land.
Who can apply?
Managers of any NSW Crown reserve, as well as freehold showgrounds and schools of arts, may be eligible to apply for funding. Third party organisations can also apply for funding, but must obtain a letter of authority from the reserve manager supporting their application.
Current funding opportunities
2017-18 Public Reserves Management Fund Program – Now Open
The 2017-18 Public Reserves Management Fund Program (PRMFP) funding round is now open.
- Applications will be accepted from 9am on Monday 20 February 2017.
- Applications must be submitted by 5pm on Friday 24 March 2017 (no extensions will be given).
Applications will be accepted through the Crown Reserves Reporting System. Detailed instructions to assist in making an application including how to login to the online application form are available below.
PRMFP guidance documentation
Please note that guidance documentation has been updated from previous rounds. Please ensure that you review these documents prior to commencing an application.
- 2017-18 PRMFP Fact Sheet (PDF, 371.26 KB). This document provides an overview of the application process and the programs objectives.
- 2017-18 PRMFP Application Instructions (PDF, 672.72 KB). This document provides general and specific guidance on the steps involved when making an application for funding.
- 2017-18 PRMFP Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 299.47 KB). This document is a quick reference guide that provides guidance on questions or issues that may arise during the application process.
- 2017-18 Assessment and Eligibility Criteria Checklist (PDF, 245.74 KB). This document is a checklist that applicants can use as a guide to ensure all appropriate information has been included in their application prior to submission.
- 2017-18 Procurement Guidelines (PDF, 285.4 KB). This document provides guidance on acceptable procurement practices when spending public money.
PRMFP final project report template
PRMFP funded projects must be completed within 12 months of receiving the funding.
Reserve managers are required to submit a final report within 2 months of the project’s completion. Please download the latest report template (PDF, 82.36 KB).
PRMFP yearly reports
Reports which provide an overview of the Program and its achievements each financial year are available as follows.
- 2014-15 Public Reserves Management Fund Program Report (PDF, 3786.53 KB)
- 2013-14 Public Reserves Management Fund Program Report (PDF, 5740.14 KB)
For general enquiries relating to the PRMFP please contact the team on 1300 886 235 (option 7) or email@example.com. We are here to help.
The PRMFP team appreciates your feedback to improve our program and the services we provide. Please complete a short survey on the 2017-18 PRMFP application process.